Thursday, February 03, 2011

New year

The feeling of traditional New Year has been fading out by years but all of a sudden last night I thought I would be on holiday tomorrow. Maybe after all these years I start missing those good old days, with the excitement of counting how many red packets I received, the enjoyment of picking up candies from the assorted box while visiting some families whom I didn’t quite know them well. Those are the good old days which come back as memories.

I miss the home made radish cake and all I can have as substitute is something like a deep fried one, tasted less than fifty percent the same as home made one. But that’s better than none.

Happy New Year and may we all hope for a peaceful year ahead.






Why rice dumpling is on the New Year menu??

No comments: