Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Muji


Reached Muji in Yuraku-cho at 6.30pm. Decided to eat before shopping and after the fight of Macs and Muji cafe, the latter won.
But it was later proved that I paid 3 times the price of a Macs meal, for a simple dish in Muji cafe. It's far too expensive, even though they use the utensils that I used at home, kind of feel-like-home. Well, I have to clarify that it is me who use Muji's utensils at home. Another way round.
Looked around the whole cafe and found that I was the only single man who ate there. All were women. Why?
After thinking for hundred times finally I bought two new book shelves. The arrangement wasn't as good as I thought, some space is empty as the shelf isn't that adjustable...
P.S. Yes, this visit to Muji broke my saving plan. I need to eat rice balls for a week.

No comments: