Saturday, June 02, 2007

At World's End

The 3rd episode. I wouldn't say it's the end after seeing the end of this story. (Be patient, film makers are now fond of the way of X-Men III, so please sit for a little longer to pay your honour to the film production crew, understand what I mean?)

Captain Barbossa is ever my idol, I love his style as a pirate, he is a real pirate with pride, greed and intelligence.

Sat for nearly 3 hours but I didn't think of going to the men's room as what I thought I would have to. So it's a real good movie that takes your breath away. But the ending is a bit too sad for me when Turner is pledged to the Flying Dutchman. When he is giving his chest to Swann, it means he is Davy Jone II. Luckily the film saves Bloom's handsome face without putting a cuttlefish's mask on him. Jones and Turner share the same fate of love.

Anyway, it's sad, really.

Sitting next to me were two super fans of Sparrow who even put their mobile screen with his face. When I was leaving the movie house I heard that some audiences were saying the subtitles went too fast and they couldn't follow...

Although I heard that Spider Man 3's box office record outweighs Pirate's, definitely I prefer to Pirates and highly recommend this.

***
Roppongi is a must for movie day. Passed by a boutique and saw those handbags which a friend of mine also owns one. It is made of some small plastic rings, which I always doubt if some chopsticks would pass through those holes and cause injury. Or you cannot put stone into it.

Anyway I always like the design of this view. See picture on the right.
Roppongi is always a place for two persons. I don't care and anyway I can't. Ironically this song came up:

生活靜悄得記不起酸甜鹹或淡
單身給我空間也未算太糟
星座說會找到轉機但時候未到
或會在下個街口遇到他就是差一步
永遠捉不到
每天趕車趕燈趕快上路還是會留意身邊人每每擦身閃過
會否有誰為我的緊張姿態友善一笑
世界引力失重
剩下兩個心跳
電流接着於空中















This poster is interesting. Starbucks Japan is now selling juices?
"Be juicy" has many different meanings though...

No comments: