Sunday, June 03, 2007

Dragon Boat Race

At first I thought it was a volunteer job but our generous HKSAR government is going to pay me in view of my recent financial tradegy. Thank you.

Just knew there's been dragon boat race every year in Yokohama. The first time I saw that Japanese were so much energetic, saying cheers on the shore and those participants were pushing their paddles like supermen.



It's also the first time I had talked to so many random people, who were all so nice to know more about HK, or simply just ineterested in the free caps and pens. Anyway it was amazed to see Japanese opened up themselves and chatted with others. Of coz I didn't give up any chance to play with all kids around. They are so cute. All gifts were distributed before 3pm.
I can't forget this little young guy who is a Japanese Italian, who was so 'genki' and flied a kate with his grandma and me. He liked to play with me and didn't want to go. He was about to share his soda with me!
Kids love me.
A happy day. =)

No comments: